There’s an idea, in the real estate industry, every house, can be sold, if the right set of parts, is put, in place, including the finest pricing, focused marketing, facing reality, and proactive selling! When one decides to sell his home, he should interview several potential, licensed real estate agents, in order to decide/ determine, which one, makes the most sense, for him to hire, in order to achieve his objectives, and do so, in accordance, with the strengths, and weaknesses of the particular property. Great agents consider the best approach, and create a MARKET for their client’s home. With that in mind, this article will attempt to, briefly, consider, examine, review, and discuss, using the mnemonic approach, what this means and represents, and why it makes sense, to fully consider this, from the beginning of the process.
1. Motivate; motivating; make mark; media; marketing: A real estate agent must motivate, potential buyers, and other real estate agents, to consider the specific house. seriously. Motivating these individuals requires understanding the specific niche, neighborhood, strengths and weaknesses, and emphasizing areas of strength! The best ones, make their mark, by using the best combination of media, to advertise the house, and using various marketing concepts and approach, to their best avail.
2. Attitude; aptitude; attention; actions; articulate: Agents must have a positive, can – do, attitude, in order to effectively overcome, the obstacles, which often are thrust in the path! They do so, with a relevant, skill – set, and aptitude, to make a difference, for the better! Look at the actions taken, and action plan, as well as, merely, their promises! How might an agent, best articulate, the best features, and strengths of the specific house, and property?
3. Realistic; rationale; relevant; responsive: Proceed with a realistic approach, factoring – in, the strengths, and especially, weaknesses, in order to properly price, and market the home! Explain your rationale to the homeowner, so you are on the same page, and work with true teamwork! How can any actions be relevant, if they aren’t responsive, to potential objections, etc?
4. Knowledge; keen attention: Experience is only valuable, when it brings about, relevant knowledge, expertise, judgment and wisdom! How one pays keen attention, to every possible detail, and scenario, is significant!
5. Empathy; emphasis; energy/ energize; excellence; endurance: When one prioritizes effectively listening, and learning, and proceeds, with genuine empathy, determines, where to place his finest emphasis! His personal energy must be used, to energize his client, and potential buyers, so they maintain endurance, instead of giving – up! Genuine excellence must be sought, at all times!
6. Time – tested; trends; truthful; timely: Being relevant, does not mean, reinventing the wheel, so, it’s important to learn, understand, and use, time – tested techniques, etc! Combining this, with recognizing current trends, and remaining truthful, are important behaviors! Never procrastinate, but proceed, with well – considered, timely action!
Choose an agent, who knows, the best way, to MARKET your house, in a customized manner! You deserve the finest service and representation!